Phantogram have prolifically built quite an impressive catalog in their short existence. The hard-working NY duo have been busy crafting their latest release Ceremony which is slated for a March 6th release. With their latest single “Pedestal”, the act show a mature pop vibe while still showing their tight dreamy electro style. Phantogram are a rare act who can connect with a variety of listeners, giving them all something to like and engage with. Perhaps this is why they have become so engrained within the indie community and why with the new music promised, they will only continue to intrigue.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three tracks that will have you pondering what “alt pop” is and why you love it now
- Three folk singer songwriters you want to follow this year
- Artist Interview: The prolific folk singer Joe Purdy returns with THREE albums this year
- Three energizing indie pop tracks that will bring optimism to your week
- How to promote your song on Spotify and gain exposure