Recently I was sent a song from an artist out of the Lower East Side of Manhattan who goes by the name Goldi. We at Ear to the Ground typically don’t review singles, however one listen of his new project Goldishack, made me quickly change course. “Devil Can Dance” is a swampy, grimy, punch to the gut rock classic that reminds listeners of an early grittier version of The Black Keys. You are going to want to play this on repeat. The songwriter, producer, and activist’s new album Devil’s Road will drop later this month, and if it sounds anything like this, we could be in for a killer record.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening