Recently I was sent a song from an artist out of the Lower East Side of Manhattan who goes by the name Goldi. We at Ear to the Ground typically don’t review singles, however one listen of his new project Goldishack, made me quickly change course. “Devil Can Dance” is a swampy, grimy, punch to the gut rock classic that reminds listeners of an early grittier version of The Black Keys. You are going to want to play this on repeat. The songwriter, producer, and activist’s new album Devil’s Road will drop later this month, and if it sounds anything like this, we could be in for a killer record.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three acoustic Americana tracks to sooth your soul this early May
- Three rock-influenced Americana tunes to liven up your midweek
- The Tuesday Special: Great Tracks
- Three totally different ways to go about making modern soul music
- Three remarkable stand-out indie folk tracks to add to your playlist immediately