Recently I was sent a song from an artist out of the Lower East Side of Manhattan who goes by the name Goldi. We at Ear to the Ground typically don’t review singles, however one listen of his new project Goldishack, made me quickly change course. “Devil Can Dance” is a swampy, grimy, punch to the gut rock classic that reminds listeners of an early grittier version of The Black Keys. You are going to want to play this on repeat. The songwriter, producer, and activist’s new album Devil’s Road will drop later this month, and if it sounds anything like this, we could be in for a killer record.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three Americana tracks to bring us all back to earth in crazy times
- Three folk singer songwriters for your late July joy
- Three new tracks with a groove to put a smile on your face
- Three acoustic singer songwriters that capture the spirit of narrative music
- Three tracks blurring the lines between the genres we love; folk and indie rock mashups