Sprints embody our favorite rock right now. Brimming with presence and intention, “Swimming” is a raucous introduction to one of the most intriguing post punk acts active. Their energy reminds us how much we miss live music. We covered them before, and they only seem to get sharper, grittier, and tighter with each track we hear. In genres like these, it is easy to coast – losing your edge along the way. But if the past twelve months have given us anything, it is plenty of reasons to smolder intensely. Sprints knows the time in which they live and they capture it beautifully and with precision.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three up tempo rock jams to energize your weekend festivities
- Three vivid and engaging indie pop tracks that you should have in your life
- 3 Incredible New Songwriters You NEED to Hear
- Three brand new swoon-worthy indie folk songs for your consideration
- Three gentle singer songwriter songs that will speak to your soul