We have been long time fans of psych pop act Glass Animals. We would be hard-pressed to think of a track that doesn’t make us move, at least a little. After conquering the world with tracks like “Gooey” and “Youth” (among many more), the act went through near death experiences and a bit of maturing. The end result is fantastic and highly relevant. “Heat Waves” illicit the same listener movement come to be trademark, while still showing a seasoned and perhaps tighter pop sound. Their newest releases show not only their depth of talent, but also an exciting direction for an act that will be around for a longtime to come.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- The Most Expansive (almost) Sounds on the Internet
- Three energetic new rock tracks to get your blood pumping this week
- Three calming neoclassical tracks to bring in the new week
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection