In my years of covering neoclassical music, I rarely swoon for cinematic music in the way that I do for this piece. It has an elegant balance of melody and breezy backing strings. The mix is something that feels like it’s perfect for a movie. Just guessing from the title, perhaps this was written for a baby. If that’s the case, I can say (as a father of two) that it’s perfect for capturing that whimsical uncertainty of a baby’s first steps. The piano, strings, and overall lightness are… nothing short of magnificent.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre
- Three beautiful folk singer songwriter tracks to bring calm to your midweek
- Unstoppable 2022 Indie Rock
- Three new indie pop tracks that make us really glad we brought the genre back