Spilt Milk must have a unique blend of influences. On their debut single “The Fall”, the three-piece hit on the spacey vibes of Tame Impala while creating a synth flavored dream rock style of your favorite electro pop artist. The rising vocals are on par with many current acts, but the band does not rely too much on any of the things they do so well. The single has a nice mix of confidence and assertion without trying to do too much like many up and coming bands. Their psych style guitar and vocal echoes end the track in a bright and optimistic style we totally dig. The band is still early on in their career and is currently looking to record a few more tracks while they also look for two more touring members. It is also impressive to point out, the guys are still finishing high school. The future is as bright as their throwback style.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening