Coastal Clouds have perhaps the most descriptive name possible for their particular brand of dream rock. It reminds us of a west coast sound that is as tangible as it is ethereal. Mixing an impressive amount of genres, the sound that is delicately constructed from these various influences ends up becoming one of my favorite tracks recently. If you dig acts like The War on Drugs and enjoy an occasional trip into classic rock, then you might want to pay attention. It is impressive to note that this is the project of one man who lives in Santa Monica – a surrounding that shines through every note. The project of Roberto Rodriguez is incredibly relatable and is sure to affect various listeners, from fans of Whitney to diehards of the Tom Petty sound. “Wanna Come Down” is a definite gem and is off the artist’s new EP.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three energetic rock tracks to celebrate the weekend
- Three engaging new folk singer songwriters for your consideration
- Three brand new folk songs to soothe your weary soul
- Three neoclassical pieces to bring you to a peaceful weekend
- This ain’t your grandpa’s Americana: Three must-hear new Americana tracks