Israel based electronic-folk artist Benjamin’s Brother has released a beautifully haunting video for their single “Story About a Broken Heart” and it’s a must see. “The story is based on a love that I once had. The reality is, you always lie to yourself, and saying that everything going is okay, everything is good, while the truth is that it’s all just based on this lie and nothing’s good. You’re just too afraid to admit it. The video, for me, came from that feeling; what do you do when you realize it’s not working, that you have to leave? What do you do? Do you keep fighting or you’re letting go? Do you make your love stay or you let go because you love her? I always ask myself, was I supposed to fight or not? I guess I’ll never know . And frankly? I don’t want to .” describes the artist behind the emotional single. The upcoming LP is sure to be just as evocative as this and we can’t wait to hear it. Until then, check it out for yourself:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three exceptional new songwriters you’ll want in your life
- Three different takes on modern rock music for your exploration
- Three acoustic singer songwriters for your folk playlist
- Three modern pop tracks that should be on the radio — right now!
- Three new tracks pushing the definition of “country” music