I love Grace Potter. I may actually be in love with her. She has an incredibly soulful voice, she writes simple songs that have strong meanings and she plays a mean piano. She seems to be more honest and genuine than any other woman behind a piano and more comfortable being herself as a musician than maybe anyone. When she plays live, it’s especially easy to see that. This video of “Goodbye Kiss” is from last year’s Bonnaroo and it features Grace at her finest, some awesome harmonica work and a pretty cool stuffed tiger. Oh, and it’s better than the album version.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three alt country tracks to capture your attention, including a song of the year candidate from the Passion Fruit Boys
- Three up tempo rock jams to energize your weekend festivities
- Three vivid and engaging indie pop tracks that you should have in your life
- 3 Incredible New Songwriters You NEED to Hear
- Three brand new swoon-worthy indie folk songs for your consideration