It can be difficult to define Americana as a genre, but when you hear a song like this from Wyatt Edmondson you know it fits. The elements of country, blues, and rock all fuse together for a really engaging sound. If you’re a fan of jukeboxes and staying out a little too late, you’ll dig this track. I bet if you put this song on your summer BBQ playlist, you’ll smile every time you hear it. For being a broken hearted blues song, it’s got a feel good groove.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening