Sawyer Fredericks is the kind of folk singer that speaks to my soul. There’s something about his style and substance that shows familiarity with the guitar, the history of folk music, and a way to convey an honest truth in the world today. I like the reflective perspective of the lyrics in this track. As someone who spends far too much time in hindsight, with a bit of the aggression Fredericks reflects here, I feel this track on an existential level. If it tickles your fancy, too, please share with friends.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three tracks that will have you pondering what “alt pop” is and why you love it now
- Three folk singer songwriters you want to follow this year
- Artist Interview: The prolific folk singer Joe Purdy returns with THREE albums this year
- Three energizing indie pop tracks that will bring optimism to your week
- How to promote your song on Spotify and gain exposure