Fort Frances is one of those bands that I always like their stuff. It’s time that I feature one of these stellar tracks. What I love about this one specifically is that it feels like one of those classic 70s rock bands that we all love, but it has a fresh, crispy style to it. The melody is so rich and easy to enjoy. If you’re not a fan of Fort Frances before reading this, you will be after. Give these talented folks an honest spin and you’ll dig it too.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three genre-bending new indie folk tunes
- Three unconventional yet fantastic examples of indie rock in early 2021 (with a song of the year candidate)
- Three Americana tracks to add to your old time music playlist
- Three thoughtful new folk songs for your midweek
- Three engaging new pop tunes to get you moving