Happy Halloween edition of Free Music Friday guys! This week, we’ve got a new band for you called Streets of Laredo. If you’re a fan of The Head and The Heart and their ilk, this is a band that I think you’ll enjoy. There’s definitely some rock in here, but also some of the old school folk rock from the 70s that we love. This is an introduction to the band that just released their new album, Volume I & II.
Welcome to EarToTheGround Music
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Some Unexpected Heat For Your Cold, Snowy Weekend.
- Concert Review: Nashville’s Festivus — Guest Post by Ray Blair
- Redefining “POP” – Music that you won’t hear on the radio (but should!)
- A folk blogger’s dream – a short playlist of emerging new folk artists
- Hit of the Day: : : Wild Manes Blend Genre With Passion