Trampled by Turtles is about as good as it gets. If you like bluegrass, violins, mandolins, etc., just listen and you’ll understand. If you don’t like those, listen anyway and you’ll be impressed.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- The Most Expansive (almost) Sounds on the Internet
- Three energetic new rock tracks to get your blood pumping this week
- Three calming neoclassical tracks to bring in the new week
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection