The Ghost of Paul Revere calls themselves a “holler folk band from Portland, Maine”. Well, I don’t doubt that they’re from Portland and it’s certainly folk, but don’t let the idea of holler folk scare you. This is some amazing layered music with awesome 3 and 4 part harmonies. Check out “San Antone” and look for more of The Ghost of Paul Revere here on EarToTheGround Music.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Addison Agen – When the Morning Comes
- Three talented new folk artists that you’ll want in your playlists this week
- Three new tracks in the indie pop realm that are sure to inspire
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre