The Ghost of Paul Revere calls themselves a “holler folk band from Portland, Maine”. Well, I don’t doubt that they’re from Portland and it’s certainly folk, but don’t let the idea of holler folk scare you. This is some amazing layered music with awesome 3 and 4 part harmonies. Check out “San Antone” and look for more of The Ghost of Paul Revere here on EarToTheGround Music.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three acoustic singer songwriters that capture the spirit of narrative music
- Three tracks blurring the lines between the genres we love; folk and indie rock mashups
- UK Act The Palava Surprise on “Lost My Head”
- Three new folk songs to remind you why you love the genre
- Three engaging new singer songwriters that could contend for “song of the year”