The Ghost of Paul Revere calls themselves a “holler folk band from Portland, Maine”. Well, I don’t doubt that they’re from Portland and it’s certainly folk, but don’t let the idea of holler folk scare you. This is some amazing layered music with awesome 3 and 4 part harmonies. Check out “San Antone” and look for more of The Ghost of Paul Revere here on EarToTheGround Music.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- YOUR Fresh Summer Indie Rock Classics
- Three new pop rock tracks to bring some enthusiasm to this week
- Three tracks that will have you pondering what “alt pop” is and why you love it now
- Three folk singer songwriters you want to follow this year
- Artist Interview: The prolific folk singer Joe Purdy returns with THREE albums this year