Delta Rae and their debut album, Carry the Fire, will most assuredly be one of my top albums of the year. Every time I come back to the songs and tone of the album, I’m reminded just how incredible 6 people can sound. There’s more emotion and harmony, musical and personal, on this album than on any other album I’ve heard in a long long time. This is their newest video, for “Dance in the Graveyard”, which is appropriately Dia De Los Muertos themed. The song and holiday celebrate the death of loved ones and recognize their continued impact on lives as an immortality of sorts. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection
- Three outside-the-box, genre-defying new pop-infused musical gems
- Three acoustic tunes that’ll put a smile on your face this spring
- Three indie rock tracks to fire up your weekend