David Mayfield is an artist we’re keeping our ears on around here. He’s a close friend of the Avett Brothers and brother to Jessica Lea Mayfield, oddly enough an artist who’s been compared with Rebekah Jean. This recording by the infamous but awesome Crackerfarm exudes the best of classic country. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Addison Agen – When the Morning Comes
- Three talented new folk artists that you’ll want in your playlists this week
- Three new tracks in the indie pop realm that are sure to inspire
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre