The reason I developed a love for neoclassical music is rooted in its unique ability to conjure feelings in my soul. While other music may put a smile on my face or help me remember an earlier time in my life, something about neoclassical digs deeper. Tom Bettis’s track “Alla Deriva” utilizes a modern composition style to create a cinematic and moving piano piece. It changes speed and style a few times, but overall the constant movement of the piece feels like being escorted into a dreamlike place. It’s beautiful and almost commands that your soul take rest and meditate.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening