The energy of Motherfolk’s indie rock writing is unmatched. I love the dynamic style here with the guitars and an infectiously good lead vocal. I can’t help but sing along when I hear this track. It makes me want to party all night at a music festival or something. I just can’t believe how good the song is across the board. This is literally what I mean when I say I like indie rock.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three unique takes on the “rock” genre
- Three Americana tunes that’ll remind you of home
- Three calming neoclassical pieces for the last day of summer
- Artist Interview: Folk singer songwriter Darryl Rahn tells stories that sound good in the car
- Three indie folk tunes that will remind you why you love the genre