If you’re looking for a pop star on the rise who has depth in her writing, you need to spend some time with Kensington Moore’s music. There’s such depth and emotion in this track, “I can’t help that I love you.” If you’ve ever felt heartbroken, this song is an absolute balm to the soul. The time that it takes (sometimes infinite) to heal a broken heart is definitely “slow.” Moore sings with an intimacy and a tenderness so seldom heard in the pop scene; you’ll want this one on your chill playlists and for any time you want to reflect on your past loves.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three new tracks pushing the definition of “country” music
- Three new folk tunes to help you through the midweek
- Three neoclassical pieces for a contemplative and relaxing playlist
- Rock Act Crux Impress While “Living in Dystopia”
- Three outstanding new folk songs you need to add to your playlist (including a song of the year candidate)