If you’re looking for a pop star on the rise who has depth in her writing, you need to spend some time with Kensington Moore’s music. There’s such depth and emotion in this track, “I can’t help that I love you.” If you’ve ever felt heartbroken, this song is an absolute balm to the soul. The time that it takes (sometimes infinite) to heal a broken heart is definitely “slow.” Moore sings with an intimacy and a tenderness so seldom heard in the pop scene; you’ll want this one on your chill playlists and for any time you want to reflect on your past loves.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre
- Three beautiful folk singer songwriter tracks to bring calm to your midweek
- Unstoppable 2022 Indie Rock
- Three new indie pop tracks that make us really glad we brought the genre back