If you’re looking for a pop star on the rise who has depth in her writing, you need to spend some time with Kensington Moore’s music. There’s such depth and emotion in this track, “I can’t help that I love you.” If you’ve ever felt heartbroken, this song is an absolute balm to the soul. The time that it takes (sometimes infinite) to heal a broken heart is definitely “slow.” Moore sings with an intimacy and a tenderness so seldom heard in the pop scene; you’ll want this one on your chill playlists and for any time you want to reflect on your past loves.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three up tempo rock jams to energize your weekend festivities
- Three vivid and engaging indie pop tracks that you should have in your life
- 3 Incredible New Songwriters You NEED to Hear
- Three brand new swoon-worthy indie folk songs for your consideration
- Three gentle singer songwriter songs that will speak to your soul