There really aren’t words for what you are about to hear when you click play on this song. It’s a dash of Sleeping at Last, a bit of Olafur Arnalds, but more than anything Brad Couture brings us inspirational, hope-filled cinematic music. The mix of orchestral music in the background and a foreground dancing between piano and horns… I mean… The term “breathtaking” is over used, but honestly I find myself instantly calm and focused when I listen to this. Couture is a gift to us all.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three unique takes on the “rock” genre
- Three Americana tunes that’ll remind you of home
- Three calming neoclassical pieces for the last day of summer
- Artist Interview: Folk singer songwriter Darryl Rahn tells stories that sound good in the car
- Three indie folk tunes that will remind you why you love the genre