There really aren’t words for what you are about to hear when you click play on this song. It’s a dash of Sleeping at Last, a bit of Olafur Arnalds, but more than anything Brad Couture brings us inspirational, hope-filled cinematic music. The mix of orchestral music in the background and a foreground dancing between piano and horns… I mean… The term “breathtaking” is over used, but honestly I find myself instantly calm and focused when I listen to this. Couture is a gift to us all.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three alt country tracks to capture your attention, including a song of the year candidate from the Passion Fruit Boys
- Three up tempo rock jams to energize your weekend festivities
- Three vivid and engaging indie pop tracks that you should have in your life
- 3 Incredible New Songwriters You NEED to Hear
- Three brand new swoon-worthy indie folk songs for your consideration