There really aren’t words for what you are about to hear when you click play on this song. It’s a dash of Sleeping at Last, a bit of Olafur Arnalds, but more than anything Brad Couture brings us inspirational, hope-filled cinematic music. The mix of orchestral music in the background and a foreground dancing between piano and horns… I mean… The term “breathtaking” is over used, but honestly I find myself instantly calm and focused when I listen to this. Couture is a gift to us all.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three outstanding new singer songwriters for your 2021 playlists
- Three Americana tracks that help you feel rooted as you listen
- Three intriguing takes on rock music to get you through the weekend
- Three inspiring Americana pieces, including a Townes Van Zandt cover
- Three original singer songwriters to captivate new audiences