Sara Rachele’s track “Dream, Dream Love” is fantastic. Her tone reminds me of one of the greats in country music history, Kitty Wells. Rachele’s style is genuine and engaging. I especially like how the song can’t be rushed. It’s expressive like poetry. This is music with a soul and that’s so hard to find in anything called “country” music these days. Rachele’s authentic country style brings me hope, making me dream of a better future.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Pop Vocalists To Elevate Your Weekend
- Exploring unique textures within folk singer songwriter music in 2020
- Five new rock jams to get you through this work day
- Five singer songwriters to listen to by the fireplace this winter
- Valeree and Micaiah Sawyer are keeping vintage pop alive and you HAVE to hear it