This song is so real it hurts. It’s not for your kids to hear. It’s not for your prudish neighbor. This is a song about a broken past relationship, with all the beautiful, erotic, and terrible moments all rolled into one. If you’re looking for a heartache song, this isn’t really it. This is, on the other hand, an eloquently beautiful and layered eclectic folk track with lush references to all sorts of complexity in a relationship. We have featured Wolfe’s music in the past, but this one is different. You will feel like you’ve seen inside Wolfe’s soul a bit after hear this, but it will also help you see a bit more into your own. This is why music exists; this song exists to tear away the layers of day to day and get deep with who you were and maybe a bit of who you are. This is an advanced track preparing for his new album releasing later this week. Pick up a copy here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three calming neoclassical pieces for the last day of summer
- Artist Interview: Folk singer songwriter Darryl Rahn tells stories that sound good in the car
- Three indie folk tunes that will remind you why you love the genre
- Three emerging singer songwriters for your consideration
- Exceptional Thursday Covers