Maggie Pope writes with a beautiful sincerity in each line. Something about this composition reminds me of sitting around the campfire with friends years ago listening to classic folk songs. Pope’s crystalline vocal cuts through the song, right to your heart. The lines feel intricate, chosen for each perfect moment. I love how the simplicity of the piece creates a feeling of softness and intimacy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three exceptional new songwriters you’ll want in your life
- Three different takes on modern rock music for your exploration
- Three acoustic singer songwriters for your folk playlist
- Three modern pop tracks that should be on the radio — right now!
- Three new tracks pushing the definition of “country” music