Paul Sweeney is an extremely talented guitar player. Rather than try to come up with fancy words about his song, I’d like you to just listen to it. Sometimes the temptation with instrumental music is to let it be the “background” to some other task. If possible, try to take a few minutes and let this beautiful instrumental song resonate with you. It’s a contemplative style of folk music that’s sure to find a lot of resonance among our readers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection
- Three outside-the-box, genre-defying new pop-infused musical gems
- Three acoustic tunes that’ll put a smile on your face this spring
- Three indie rock tracks to fire up your weekend