Paul Sweeney is an extremely talented guitar player. Rather than try to come up with fancy words about his song, I’d like you to just listen to it. Sometimes the temptation with instrumental music is to let it be the “background” to some other task. If possible, try to take a few minutes and let this beautiful instrumental song resonate with you. It’s a contemplative style of folk music that’s sure to find a lot of resonance among our readers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three indie pop tracks to inspire you this early Autumn season
- Three indie rock tunes to bring up the excitement for this weekend
- Three intriguing directions for the versatile genre of Americana
- All The Queen’s Horses Leave us Stunned
- Three indie rock jams to get the Autumn season off to a good start