Paul Sweeney is an extremely talented guitar player. Rather than try to come up with fancy words about his song, I’d like you to just listen to it. Sometimes the temptation with instrumental music is to let it be the “background” to some other task. If possible, try to take a few minutes and let this beautiful instrumental song resonate with you. It’s a contemplative style of folk music that’s sure to find a lot of resonance among our readers.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening