If you like soft female vocals, give Melis a spin. This track “Flower” is justifiably tender. The musical characteristics are perfectly subtle, allowing for the soft vocal to cut through in just the right satisfying way. The harmonies about halfway through the song really take it to the next level, creating a sense of texture that goes beyond the immediate effects of the sum of the parts.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three talented new folk artists that you’ll want in your playlists this week
- Three new tracks in the indie pop realm that are sure to inspire
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre
- Three beautiful folk singer songwriter tracks to bring calm to your midweek