Tanner Swift is a remarkably talented singer songwriter. His new album just came out a few months ago and we plan to cover it as soon as we can. In the meantime, here’s the official video for the album’s opener “I’m Losing Friends.” It showcases Swift’s incredible ability to connect dark emotion to powerful sonic movement. He is definitely an emerging singer songwriter in the vein of some of our favorites like David Ramirez and Noah Gundersen. Yes, he’s that good.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three folk singer songwriters you’ll want to hear right away
- Three unique tracks that will help you catch some heady vibes this summer
- Three folk tunes to ease you into the summer time
- Three brand new rock tunes showing the versatility of the genre
- Three “alt pop” tracks that have us chilling out and throwing away the genre rules