We don’t feature a lot of “singles” here because there are just so many albums to cover, but this track “Last Time” by Maybe April is just so good. Listen to the harmonies… and the authentic songwriting. The voices blend so well and the sentiments are dripping with realness. I can’t get enough of these girls. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection
- Three outside-the-box, genre-defying new pop-infused musical gems
- Three acoustic tunes that’ll put a smile on your face this spring
- Three indie rock tracks to fire up your weekend