One of the new up and coming folks acts that’s recently caught my ear is a band called Miner. While it seems like it would be your typical folk band with banjos, mandolins, etc., it becomes something more with unique vocals and a sound that it particular and distinct. To give you and example of what I mean, here is Miner performing “Hey Love” with Jam in the Van!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- The Most Expansive (almost) Sounds on the Internet
- Three energetic new rock tracks to get your blood pumping this week
- Three calming neoclassical tracks to bring in the new week
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection