Here we go yet again everyone. A little banjo, some awesome bass work (kudos to that bassist, he’s the man), and some typical folk lyricism. “Like he could have been someone from some messed up dream.” Looking forward to going and finding more stuff from these guys. Happy Tuesday everyone. Enjoy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three acoustic singer songwriters that capture the spirit of narrative music
- Three tracks blurring the lines between the genres we love; folk and indie rock mashups
- UK Act The Palava Surprise on “Lost My Head”
- Three new folk songs to remind you why you love the genre
- Three engaging new singer songwriters that could contend for “song of the year”