With a sound that is both old time country and new folk revival, Bea Troxell gives us just enough to keep us interested in what more she has. A sound all her own, Bea has a little Loretta Lynn and a mix of contemporary musicians too many to list. Give her a listen.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three unique takes on the “rock” genre
- Three Americana tunes that’ll remind you of home
- Three calming neoclassical pieces for the last day of summer
- Artist Interview: Folk singer songwriter Darryl Rahn tells stories that sound good in the car
- Three indie folk tunes that will remind you why you love the genre