The full review of Jus Post Bellum’s incredible album *Oh July* is in process here at ETTG. Until that moment, I really wanted to feature this band for their incredible music. Balancing vocal blending, acoustic, and electric instruments… the sound seems to capture elements of nearly two centuries of music history. They are timeless and excellent. Just listen.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three talented new folk artists that you’ll want in your playlists this week
- Three new tracks in the indie pop realm that are sure to inspire
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre
- Three beautiful folk singer songwriter tracks to bring calm to your midweek