The full review of Jus Post Bellum’s incredible album *Oh July* is in process here at ETTG. Until that moment, I really wanted to feature this band for their incredible music. Balancing vocal blending, acoustic, and electric instruments… the sound seems to capture elements of nearly two centuries of music history. They are timeless and excellent. Just listen.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three new tracks pushing the definition of “country” music
- Three new folk tunes to help you through the midweek
- Three neoclassical pieces for a contemplative and relaxing playlist
- Rock Act Crux Impress While “Living in Dystopia”
- Three outstanding new folk songs you need to add to your playlist (including a song of the year candidate)