In my opinion, there are just simply not enough short, sweet, beautiful love songs. Often musicians try to overcomplicate the emotion and make it into something that it’s not. Ben Abraham (whose cover of Bob Dylan’s “To Make You Feel My Love” still has only 2,000+ hits on youtube, which is a crime) does the opposite. He simplifies and he does so brilliantly. Here’s the newest one by him and his ukulele.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening