Mike Clark has a variety of musical personas that he presents to listeners. Here we get a chance to see a stripped-down acoustic version of his music, but even within that construct we get a chance to see a mixture of music styles. His candor in the interview portions of this is quite wonderful. I’ll definitely be watching to catch more of his music soon. Enjoy. Special thanks, obviously, to Room 125 Productions for their continued awesome work!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three unique takes on the “rock” genre
- Three Americana tunes that’ll remind you of home
- Three calming neoclassical pieces for the last day of summer
- Artist Interview: Folk singer songwriter Darryl Rahn tells stories that sound good in the car
- Three indie folk tunes that will remind you why you love the genre