The Lumineers, in all their Grammy-nominated glory, have surpassed the “up-and-coming” label we’ve given our site. But when we first heard their self-titled debut, we knew they’d be the kind of band that put some new life into the music scene. Here’s a video from KEXP of “Stubborn Love”, yet another of their phenomenal songs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three tracks that will have you pondering what “alt pop” is and why you love it now
- Three folk singer songwriters you want to follow this year
- Artist Interview: The prolific folk singer Joe Purdy returns with THREE albums this year
- Three energizing indie pop tracks that will bring optimism to your week
- How to promote your song on Spotify and gain exposure