Battle of the Bands:
EarToTheGroundMusic.co is hosting a Battle of the Bands in our digital space through the wonders of YouTube.
- Put your entry on YouTube with an explanation somewhere in the video that it’s for the EarToTheGround Music contest. This can be at the beginning or the end, spoken or text. (Not Vimeo, not QuickTime, only YouTube)
- Send the entry link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Battle of the Bands: [Category]”
- Be sure to accurately assess your music in one of the following categories: Folk, Country (including Bluegrass), Rock, or Pop.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 28, 2013 at 5 pm EST. Late entries will not be considered for the contest.
What do we win?:
- Contest winners receive ONE MONTH of site feature space at the top of the page and our full social media effort utilizing our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- If we have not already featured your music on the site with a review or interview, we will certainly follow the contest run with more features on the site.
-All judging will be handled here in house at EarToTheGround. We will decide (based on number of submissions) how to post and determine winners. However, we will guarantee that all legitimate qualifying submissions will appear on the site.
-The ultimate purpose of this contest is to help bands gain new fans and for fans to have a chance to discover music. So if you have a band (or are connected to one), please participate. Thanks for reading and good luck!