Hoots and Hellmouth have an aggressive folk sound. The voices and instruments are very rich sounds. Comparing them to, say, Mumford and Sons is like comparing chocolate cake (Mumford) to really rich super sweet chocolate cake (H&H). What I mean by that is that they have a strong sound. Just… listen. Comment agree or disagree. 🙂
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three exceptional new songwriters you’ll want in your life
- Three different takes on modern rock music for your exploration
- Three acoustic singer songwriters for your folk playlist
- Three modern pop tracks that should be on the radio — right now!
- Three new tracks pushing the definition of “country” music