We’ve been a fan of the Swedish duo Flora Cash for awhile now. The act seemed to emerge out of nowhere to gain platinum status with their incredible debut work. The act’s chemistry and ability to evoke emotion is rare to find and is what sets the duo apart from many of their peers. On “The Bright Lights”, the act continue their rise with a mature and well crooned ballad style track. The single has just the right touch of their signature electronic style, but leans more into their talent for songwriting. It is disciplined and restrained, yet deeply compelling. Flora Cash will continue to build on their already impressive catalog of music this year, which will only grow their swelling fanbase. All critical praise is deserved.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three talented new folk artists that you’ll want in your playlists this week
- Three new tracks in the indie pop realm that are sure to inspire
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre
- Three beautiful folk singer songwriter tracks to bring calm to your midweek