If you’re looking for some surf rock to ease your mind today, give High Tropics a spin. The energy of the track helps to channel some of your inner angst through the soaring electric guitars. The vocal does a nice job of sitting right in the middle of the mix, without taking over but still driving the spirit of the track. I dig how balanced and easy going this track feels. I could throw this on a rock playlist and never skip it. Give this one a spin!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection
- Three outside-the-box, genre-defying new pop-infused musical gems
- Three acoustic tunes that’ll put a smile on your face this spring
- Three indie rock tracks to fire up your weekend