If you’re looking for some surf rock to ease your mind today, give High Tropics a spin. The energy of the track helps to channel some of your inner angst through the soaring electric guitars. The vocal does a nice job of sitting right in the middle of the mix, without taking over but still driving the spirit of the track. I dig how balanced and easy going this track feels. I could throw this on a rock playlist and never skip it. Give this one a spin!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three indie pop tracks to inspire you this early Autumn season
- Three indie rock tunes to bring up the excitement for this weekend
- Three intriguing directions for the versatile genre of Americana
- All The Queen’s Horses Leave us Stunned
- Three indie rock jams to get the Autumn season off to a good start