When it comes to neoclassical, we love when minimalist piano intersects with cinematic elements. This piece from DeLange does exactly that. It’s a mesmerizing, enjoyable style. The track doesn’t ever get too crazy in either pace or tone, but it rolls from one melody to the next. We’ll definitely consider adding it to our year-long neoclassical list.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection
- Three outside-the-box, genre-defying new pop-infused musical gems
- Three acoustic tunes that’ll put a smile on your face this spring
- Three indie rock tracks to fire up your weekend