If you have been a fan of ETTG for a long time, you’re used to an eclectic mix of track, but I guarantee you’ve never heard anything like this. Blaak Lotus bring us some ear candy that is legitimately unprecedented. The saucy jazz hooks combine with electro energy and sounds for something truly unique. The saxophone is not always an instrument that I enjoy, but in this context it makes the track transcend to a special place. I don’t know that this track fits with much else (hence the featured single), but if you’re looking for a killer bass line and innovative overall composition, you gotta spin this joint.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Common Mistakes Poker Players Make When Studying Their Opponents
- All Therapy is Not the Same – what type of treatment works for you?
- Three outstanding new singer songwriters for your 2021 playlists
- Three Americana tracks that help you feel rooted as you listen
- Three intriguing takes on rock music to get you through the weekend