If you have been a fan of ETTG for a long time, you’re used to an eclectic mix of track, but I guarantee you’ve never heard anything like this. Blaak Lotus bring us some ear candy that is legitimately unprecedented. The saucy jazz hooks combine with electro energy and sounds for something truly unique. The saxophone is not always an instrument that I enjoy, but in this context it makes the track transcend to a special place. I don’t know that this track fits with much else (hence the featured single), but if you’re looking for a killer bass line and innovative overall composition, you gotta spin this joint.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three up tempo rock jams to energize your weekend festivities
- Three vivid and engaging indie pop tracks that you should have in your life
- 3 Incredible New Songwriters You NEED to Hear
- Three brand new swoon-worthy indie folk songs for your consideration
- Three gentle singer songwriter songs that will speak to your soul