If you have been a fan of ETTG for a long time, you’re used to an eclectic mix of track, but I guarantee you’ve never heard anything like this. Blaak Lotus bring us some ear candy that is legitimately unprecedented. The saucy jazz hooks combine with electro energy and sounds for something truly unique. The saxophone is not always an instrument that I enjoy, but in this context it makes the track transcend to a special place. I don’t know that this track fits with much else (hence the featured single), but if you’re looking for a killer bass line and innovative overall composition, you gotta spin this joint.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening