If you have been a fan of ETTG for a long time, you’re used to an eclectic mix of track, but I guarantee you’ve never heard anything like this. Blaak Lotus bring us some ear candy that is legitimately unprecedented. The saucy jazz hooks combine with electro energy and sounds for something truly unique. The saxophone is not always an instrument that I enjoy, but in this context it makes the track transcend to a special place. I don’t know that this track fits with much else (hence the featured single), but if you’re looking for a killer bass line and innovative overall composition, you gotta spin this joint.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three talented new folk artists that you’ll want in your playlists this week
- Three new tracks in the indie pop realm that are sure to inspire
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre
- Three beautiful folk singer songwriter tracks to bring calm to your midweek