ALKI is a hard earned musical endeavor. The members have played with other acts and bounced around from Austin, California, Seattle, and even Lithuania to form the trio we hear today. The act has carried this seasoned work ethic into “Gold” which is soon to be found on their upcoming debut album. Their sound has shades of Mutemath and Coldplay. The strength of the band is their talent for song structure. “Gold” builds under various layers of an electric soundscape while never selling out the rock roots underneath. ALKI have a maturity that is no doubt earned from their years of musical exploration and wandering. Now located in Seattle, the boys are sure to make a splash in multiple genres with a sound that is as far-reaching as it is personal.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three acoustic singer songwriters that capture the spirit of narrative music
- Three tracks blurring the lines between the genres we love; folk and indie rock mashups
- UK Act The Palava Surprise on “Lost My Head”
- Three new folk songs to remind you why you love the genre
- Three engaging new singer songwriters that could contend for “song of the year”