James Bay is the real deal. He’s been compared to a number of other artists, but honestly his sound is just really spectacular. He’s both intimate and arena-worthy. He could soar the highest heights or fill the cracks of the smallest room. There’s a clear intonation in his voice that is extremely rare. He’s not just sort of “emerging artist” good. He will be a household name by year’s end. (And I hope to get in a full review of his album). But until then… ladies and gentlemen… James Bay.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening