This is the kind of music that puts a smile on your face! It’s happy, exciting, and fun. Get up, tap a toe, do a dance, and share this great emerging band with a friend. Preserving the kind of good old harmonies that made bands like Three Dog Night have popularity back in the 70s, this band has a richness and genuine sound that goes beyond that studio magic that flavors so much of the industry. This is real music. Enjoy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three acoustic folk tunes to make guitar lovers smile
- Three indie pop tracks standing out from the crowd
- Three new songs that convinced me I do like the “adult contemporary” genre
- Three tracks proving that we didn’t fall out of love with ROCK MUSIC
- Three brand new folk-inspired tracks to liven up your mid April