We’ve covered Lily and Madeleine a few times before because, well, they’re incredible. It’s a confident quietness that comes across in their every performance. They’ll be household names in a year or so. Start with this beautiful collection of songs filmed at the equally-awesome NPR Tiny Desk.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three unique takes on the “rock” genre
- Three Americana tunes that’ll remind you of home
- Three calming neoclassical pieces for the last day of summer
- Artist Interview: Folk singer songwriter Darryl Rahn tells stories that sound good in the car
- Three indie folk tunes that will remind you why you love the genre