Luke Hawley is the kind of artist I love to write about. He’s good at what he does, has a genuine approach to music, and writes from his heart. I’m hoping to review his latest album on Bandcamp very soon, but until then I’d like this simple recording to speak for itself. Enjoy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection
- Three outside-the-box, genre-defying new pop-infused musical gems
- Three acoustic tunes that’ll put a smile on your face this spring
- Three indie rock tracks to fire up your weekend