“No one here has umbrella… no one here seems to get wet.” From start to finish, the clever songwriting and great guitar playing on this track keep me smiling ear to ear. Having never been to Seattle, it’s pretty remarkable how well I can still connect with this track. I’d love to see people sharing this throughout the Great Northwest and enjoy these talented musicians.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Addison Agen – When the Morning Comes
- Three talented new folk artists that you’ll want in your playlists this week
- Three new tracks in the indie pop realm that are sure to inspire
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre