“No one here has umbrella… no one here seems to get wet.” From start to finish, the clever songwriting and great guitar playing on this track keep me smiling ear to ear. Having never been to Seattle, it’s pretty remarkable how well I can still connect with this track. I’d love to see people sharing this throughout the Great Northwest and enjoy these talented musicians.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening