“No one here has umbrella… no one here seems to get wet.” From start to finish, the clever songwriting and great guitar playing on this track keep me smiling ear to ear. Having never been to Seattle, it’s pretty remarkable how well I can still connect with this track. I’d love to see people sharing this throughout the Great Northwest and enjoy these talented musicians.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three Americana tracks to bring us all back to earth in crazy times
- Three folk singer songwriters for your late July joy
- Three new tracks with a groove to put a smile on your face
- Three acoustic singer songwriters that capture the spirit of narrative music
- Three tracks blurring the lines between the genres we love; folk and indie rock mashups