“No one here has umbrella… no one here seems to get wet.” From start to finish, the clever songwriting and great guitar playing on this track keep me smiling ear to ear. Having never been to Seattle, it’s pretty remarkable how well I can still connect with this track. I’d love to see people sharing this throughout the Great Northwest and enjoy these talented musicians.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three acoustic Americana tracks to sooth your soul this early May
- Three rock-influenced Americana tunes to liven up your midweek
- The Tuesday Special: Great Tracks
- Three totally different ways to go about making modern soul music
- Three remarkable stand-out indie folk tracks to add to your playlist immediately