Always happy to feature local Pittsburgh artists here on Ear To The Ground Music and there are few as talented and well-received as Joy Ike. A little like Sara Barielles, Joy’s songwriting and pop piano style clearly show her influences, but she’s taken those influences and created her own sound and it’s a really good sound.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- The Most Expansive (almost) Sounds on the Internet
- Three energetic new rock tracks to get your blood pumping this week
- Three calming neoclassical tracks to bring in the new week
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection