This is the kind of song that is why we even invented the YouTube Gem concept. This recording is not brand new, but it’s an absolute diamond in the rough. It’s storytelling and wonderful. Spearman channels a serious Roger Miller sound in fantastic ways. Check it. Share it.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection
- Three outside-the-box, genre-defying new pop-infused musical gems
- Three acoustic tunes that’ll put a smile on your face this spring
- Three indie rock tracks to fire up your weekend