Josh Schott first impressed me with a series of classic “oldies” covers. Since then, I get excited for all of his new uploads. At some point I decided I’d like to ask him a few questions about his emerging career. He was kind enough to provide us with this awesome interview, full of all sorts of happiness, joy, and delight. Let’s hope we can find some gigs for this fella, shall we?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- The Most Expansive (almost) Sounds on the Internet
- Three energetic new rock tracks to get your blood pumping this week
- Three calming neoclassical tracks to bring in the new week
- Album Review: Ethan Gruska’s 2020 album En Garde
- Three indie folk tracks to reflect the need for love and human connection